|Posted on 21 November, 2014 at 0:50|
So you have a dream, a vision of how you want your castle to look like… that’s a picture perfect start for your renovation project, for a story book ending make sure you have your planning down pat!
Let’s walk you through step by step.
The two things you need before you begin your new construction/renovation are:
Time! Don’t rush things planning is probably the most important stage so take your time to avoid pitfalls later.
A plan. We list down a few pointers on coming up with the plan that fits your needs to a T.
1. Talk with your family. Discuss what each of you want
2. Look at how you live and where you spend most of your time.
3. Reflect on the homes you have visited and list down the features that appealed to you.
4. Consider floor plans that allow for maximum ventilation and light, while blocking out direct harsh sun light, going green saves you considerable money on utility bills.
5. Build for the future, envision growing into your house, make allowances for the house to adapt to your changing needs.
6. Hire US to personalize your building plan and come up with a custom design!
And there begins a journey to a happily ever after in your dream castle…..